Our children working from home have been very busy with their online learning. We have been working really hard, but having lots of fun too!
We produced some fantastic artwork for our Mother's Day cards! We looked very carefully at beautiful spring flowers such as daffodils, tulips and hyacinths and made careful observational drawings in pencil. Some lucky ladies are in for a real treat on Sunday!
Back to School!
We are so glad to be back at school and are having a brilliant first week! We have loved getting busy in the classroom and catching up with our friends.
Watch out there's an evil pea on the loose! We launched our work on 'Supertato' for World Book Week by meeting some of the characters from the story. The children were excited to know where the evil pea was lurking! We enjoyed lots of great activities in the classroom, including making our very own Supertato!
World Book Day
We looked amazing dressed up as our favourite Superheroes for World Book Day. Some of us chose to be Superheroes who do not wear capes, including doctors, nurses, firefighters and ambulance drivers. We even went back to time with a suffragette and a soldier from the First World War!
Red Nose Day
We looked amazing today, all dressed up in red for Red Nose Day!
We have continued to pratise retelling the story of Supertato by using the story map to help us. We cut up the story map into sentences and worked with a partner to sequence correctly. We then recorded our voices retelling the story. Have a listen!
- Ava and Alice Supertato.m4a
- Adam and Jasmine Supertato.m4a
- Douglas and Yusha Supertato.m4a
- Eleanor and Jake Supertato.m4a
- Harveen and Finley Supertato.m4a
- Jensen and Paisley Supertato.m4a
- Lyla H and Tom Supertato.m4a
- Lyla W H and Laila Supertato.m4a
- Maiya and Arlo Supertato.m4a
- Myla and Abbas Supertato.m4a
- Nico and Nali Supertato.m4a
- Oliver and Scarlett Supertato.m4a
- Isla, Julia and Frankie Supertato.m4a