'Together We Can’At Blakehill every child is of equal importance and unique in their own way.
We all work together to achieve the very best that we can and this is fully embraced in our school ethos. We are proud to belong to Blakehill.
Our Values and Ethos:
- we respect ourselves and others
- we are kind and thoughtful and care about our school and the people in it
- we are a team - we value everybody’s contribution and make sure everyone contributes
- we are responsible and take great pride in our school
- we all work together to make sure that everyone achieves their very best
- we celebrate our own and other people’s achievements
- our teachers, teaching assistants, governors and parents have high expectations of us
- we work hard
- we never give up even when we are faced with challenges
- we nurture awe, wonder and love of learning
- our learning environments are stimulating, exciting places to be and a place where our children’s work and achievements are valued and celebrated
- To provide a safe, caring and respectful environment which enables each pupil to achieve his/her full potential.
- To provide an education reflecting the best quality and highest standard of good educational practice.
- To prepare each child for his/her future.
- To work together to create an open and friendly environment which supports and respects the differences of individuals.
- To encourage increased independence and responsibility.
- To make provision for everyone at all stages.
- To promote home, school and community links.
At Blakehill Primary School….‘Together We Can!’
LKS2 getting into the festive spirit with a movie. We watched one of our favourites The Grinch.
3R working hard in English to generate interesting adjectives.
3R enjoying our Spanish lesson. We are learning how to say names of colours in Spanish.
We’ve been blown away in 4P this morning by Sachleen’s amazing WWII project. A fantastic model, interesting facts a… https://t.co/7k9LvQ5bCb
2P have enjoyed identifying and photographing the human and physical features of our school environment this week,… https://t.co/XbISWFcyap
Year 5 have been using drama to find out what it was like to be a 19th century miner before they go to the mining m… https://t.co/F1rFxOJobb