Home Learning Week 2
- PE with Joe Wicks: ( Youtube)
- Topmarks (Great acitivites - especially Hit the button. tens and ones and counting to 100 and timestables - Splat!)
- Oxford Owl - Lots of free books to read to practise your fluency
- Phonics Play
- Watch the story
- Look at the questions ( Either print them out if you have a printer OR get a grown up to write the questions out OR discuss it with someone else)
- After you have completed the questions can you create a role on the all about the main character?
On the outside of the character: What do you know about them?
On the inside of the character: How might the character feel at different points in the story. Why? Use because to justify your reason
- Go onto www.phonicsplay.co.uk ( This is free during the COVID19 Pandemic)
- On the left hand side you will see Phase 5 click it
- Scroll down to 5d click it
- Look for "Adding s and es"
- Follow slides and play the game
Just follow these four easy steps…
- Click on the set of lessons for your child’s year group.
- Watch the video (either on your own or with your child).
- Find a calm space where your child can work for about 20-30 minutes.
- Use the video guidance to support your child as they work through a lesson.
Your First Task:
Please complete the Year 1, Week 1 learning resources on the White Rose Maths website. The link is: https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-1/
You will be learning about:
Capacity and Volume
Once you have watched the video and completed the questions, you can check your answers with a grown up. Don’t worry if you do not have a printer, you can talk each answer through with an adult or write your answers down in your purple home learning book.