'Together We Can’At Blakehill every child is of equal importance and unique in their own way.
We all work together to achieve the very best that we can and this is fully embraced in our school ethos. We are proud to belong to Blakehill.
Our Values and Ethos:
- we respect ourselves and others
- we are kind and thoughtful and care about our school and the people in it
- we are a team - we value everybody’s contribution and make sure everyone contributes
- we are responsible and take great pride in our school
- we all work together to make sure that everyone achieves their very best
- we celebrate our own and other people’s achievements
- our teachers, teaching assistants, governors and parents have high expectations of us
- we work hard
- we never give up even when we are faced with challenges
- we nurture awe, wonder and love of learning
- our learning environments are stimulating, exciting places to be and a place where our children’s work and achievements are valued and celebrated
- To provide a safe, caring and respectful environment which enables each pupil to achieve his/her full potential.
- To provide an education reflecting the best quality and highest standard of good educational practice.
- To prepare each child for his/her future.
- To work together to create an open and friendly environment which supports and respects the differences of individuals.
- To encourage increased independence and responsibility.
- To make provision for everyone at all stages.
- To promote home, school and community links.
At Blakehill Primary School….‘Together We Can!’
We loved having our picnic in the sunshine ☀️
This morning we made a picnic to have on our field. We made scones and pizza pinwheels. We even had some buns!
Today we made our own endangered animal handprints and our own game of top trumps after finding out about different… https://t.co/dYjiNfP4zf
Celebrating 75 years.... thank you keyworker children x
Our past and present heroes
Our keyworker children have been so busy over the last few days creating some fantastic artwork and baking their ow… https://t.co/QVbTw9hjGy
The loading issues are due to a 75% increase in traffic today. We expected an increase, but didn’t anticipate that… https://t.co/2CtAEUrx9m